Five Ways to Increase Sales with LinkedInMarch 29, 2012 — 946 views
LinkedIn is a professional social networking site that can be beneficial to companies hoping to increase sales. It provides a great chance to connect and create unique opportunities with others - you just have to know how to use it. Consider these five ways you may be able to increase sales with LinkedIn.
1. Build relationships with customers - Making connections with professionals in the industry you provide products and services to can always be beneficial. Reach out to them by sending a direct message or sending weekly newsletters about what you have to offer.
2. Socialize your site - Once you connect with interested parties, find a way to bring them from LinkedIn to your website. Provide message boards and other forms of socialization on this page.
3. Manage your reputation, advertise your products - On LinkedIn you have the ability to update your company page regularly. Do this to ensure positive branding and keep your company in the minds of potential clients.
4. Connect with client connections - A great feature of LinkedIn is that you can use a connection to meet and contact other people. Tap into unused resources this way to reduce the notion of cold calling.
5. Use it to do research - Know more about a lead before calling by looking up their information and learning more about them on LinkedIn.